Logowear House is a full-service screen printing facility, with an in-house staff that operates state of the art automatic and manual presses. Our highly trained employees offer a wealth of knowledge of screen printing processes, and are committed to meeting your custom apparel and promotional needs.
- Whether you’re a seasoned custom apparel buyer or ordering for the first time, we work with you directly on product selection, logo placement and artwork – our phone and email are never automated, you will always speak with a real member of our team!
- After product and artwork selection, our graphic design department creates digital apparel mockups of your design for your approval
- Upon artwork approval, your order is placed into production
- Our production team creates screens of your design and our printers use these to apply ink to each garment
- Each garment is cured and inspected as it is printed
- Your order is ready for shipping or pickup within 7-10 days of artwork approval!
- M&R Automatic
- Workhorse Freedom Automatic
- Manual Presses
- Hat Press
- Heat Transfers/Vinyl Press
- Plastisol Printing – This is our standard printing style. Plastisol ink is ideal for printing on a variety of apparel and product styles because it produces consistently vibrant colors and is extremely durable. Each print is cured at a high temperature to reduce fading and stretch when washed. The ink lays on top of the garment, producing a time-tested classic print.
- Discharge Printing – Discharge printing chemically removes (bleaches) the pigments of a garment to print a design, resulting in a soft feeling print. This is great for subtle prints that capture the texture of the garment. Discharge printing requires select apparel material and color options. If you are interested in using discharge ink for your project, please contact us.
- Process Printing – For projects involving photorealistic images, we use a method called 4 color process printing to transfer the image onto apparel. This is a great alternative to digital printing for medium to high volume projects. To see how we can make your photographs apparel-ready, contact us today!
- For athletic team numbers, custom names and other decorations, we have heat press machines for vinyl placement
- We offer a variety of sizes, colors and placement options for every sport, league or